Sunday, June 22, 2008

Project 1A

1. What is your first name only (not last)? Jeni

2. Why are you taking this class? I am currently working on completing my AA degree and this class sounded interesting so I figured why not sign up and take it this summer.

3. How far do you live from SRJC main campus (go to google, maps to get this answer)? I live about 5 miles from the JC campus. It is nice to live close by!

4. What do you hope to learn from this class? I hope to get a better understanding of Humanities, the course in general. Since I haven't taken this type of class before it will be quite interesting I think!

5. Have you created a blog or webpage in the past? I have not blogged before, so this is my first time! I did create a web page quite a while ago with alot of help from a friend! So I think it is nice to be able to have a reason to blog! :)

1 comment:

SRJC Online Guerrini Class said...

So glad you decided why not -- great choice! 40 people on the wait list that didn't get into this class. Hopefully they'll open up another section in the future. So happy to have you and so happy this blog will give you a reason to create one; you may end up loving it even after the class is over! Super job. ps when you get a chance use the edit tool and go to google, then click on maps. You'll get an exact distance which will help later :)